BIOACTIVE STRIP BONE GRAFT
NovaBone Strip Bone Graft is a sterile bone graft composed of purified fibrillar collagen and resorbable bioactive synthetic granules. The open structure allows for rapid vascularization and mineralization and permits complete device absorption and replacement by new bone.
Signals & Recruits Osteoprogenitor Cells
- Compression resistant, formable and moldable Osteostimulative Bone Graft.
- Bioactive Synthetic Granules activating chemistry promotes bone formation and creates a highly Osteoconductive Matrix for new bone growth.
- Type I Collagen provides sites for cell and protein binding.
- Optimal composition and pore size designed to mimic cancellous bone.
- Hydrates rapidly in blood, saline or water.
- Ability to visualize bone graft placement.
|NB2305||NovaBone Strip, 50mmx25mmx4mm|
|NB2310S||NovaBone Strip, 50mmx25mmx4mm|
|NB2310L||NovaBone Strip, 100mmx25mmx4mm|
|NB2320||NovaBone Strip, 100mmx25mmx8mm|